USM Athletics – 28th Annual Husky Golf Classic
August 22, 2016, 10 a.m. @ Falmouth Country Club, Falmouth, Maine
Register Online NOW OPEN.
Please join members of the USM Athletics Staff for the 28th Annual Husky Golf Classic being held at Falmouth Country Club in Falmouth, Maine on Monday, August 22, 2016. This year's Husky Golf Classic is presented by University Credit Union.
The Husky Golf Classic, a four-person scramble, provides a great opportunity for friends, family and alumni to come together and support the athletic department while enjoying a fun-filled day of golf, food, prizes and camaraderie.
I am very proud of our athletic program and our student-athletes. Your participation in the Husky Golf Classic helps us assist our student-athletes and acknowledge their dedication and success. Everyone in the USM Athletic Department appreciates your support and help as we strive to continue our tradition of athletic excellence.
Albert D. Bean Jr.
Director of Athletics and Recreation
- 8:30 a.m. Registration Check-In and Continental Breakfast
- 9:45 Welcome and Explanation of Rules
- 10:00 a.m. Shotgun Start
- Lunch provided on the turn
- Hospitality carts available on cash basis
- Dinner and awards immediately following golf
Four player scramble with prizes for 1st-3rd gross and net scores.
The longest drive (men and women)
Closest to the pin (men and women)
50/50 Raffle and Door Prizes
Proper golf attire is required at Falmouth Country Club. Metal spikes, bathing attire, cutoffs, jeans, jean shorts, halter -tops and tank tops will not be permitted. Gentlemen are asked to wear collared or mock neck golf shirts.
Register early, the tournament field will be limited to the first 144 golfers. To secure a spot in the tournament, please register before August 20th by mail, phone or online. Foursome entries are not required. Individual entries are permissible; however golfers wishing to be together should register on the same form.
To register by mail, complete and return the registration form with payment:
Husky Golf Classic
37 College Ave.
Gorham, ME 04038
• To register by phone call Anna at (207) 780-5430 with golfer(s) and credit card information.
• To register online click here [ coming soon - a surcharge fee will apply for online registrations.]
• If you are interested in becoming a sponsor or if you have any questions, contact Cheryl Nash - at (207) 780 - 5985.
PAYMENT - CASH CHECK OR CREDIT CARD ACCEPTED
• $100 Per Golf Registration
• $600 Foursome and a hole sponsor
• $250 Hole sponsor
• $45 Dinner only
Tournament will be held rain or shine unless the golf course cancels. Registration is nonrefundable for no shows.